Friday, June 10, 2011

2011 MAQ guild BOM

I only have one block to show you this time, it's mine. Why? Well, it's applique and since I don't like applique all that well, I put it off until the last minute. So Monday (6/6) I was only able to finish the block to give the guild. Then I didn't have time to take a picture of it, but it was just like mine only with the tan/beige background. I think they came out pretty good, even if I do say so myself. And no, I will never become an applique person.

2 comments:

  1. I like the block! It has a real contemporary look and the fossil ferns are perfect. Much better than the hexagon idea though would have been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moon over the mountain always reminds me of Lorinda. The first time we met she was wearing a vest with a moon over the mountain block on the back.

    I love your block, it took a minute to recognize it was a moon over the mountain since the pinwheel dominates. Besides, it's blue -- what's not to like?

    ReplyDelete