Sunday, September 18, 2011

Driving in Style

At the end of July I bought myself a new car. It's the first car I have ever picked out all by myself and was able to buy exactly what I wanted.


Then, with the help of my best friend Lorinda and a company called PrimoWrap in Dubuque, we decorated my new car.




I have gotten loads of great comments from people, including being told my car was "sexy".
Pictures were taken by Joan T. on a fun trip to Galena.
And, yes, the quilts are actual quilts that I have made/own.

7 comments:

  1. I think of you tooling around in your new car and smile! Life is fun. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This car is just wonderful!!! What inspiration for that trip to the quilt shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! What a great car, and decor for your business! Love it~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, it is so much fun to drive. Who'd think you could have so much fun at age 73! I don't want to ever grow old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you. Life is fun when your driving a car like this!

      Delete