Sunday, October 3, 2010

Block of the Month

I can't believe it has been so long since my last conversation with you. Tonight we are going to focus on the Block of the Month for JoQuilter Fabrics. I believe my last update was to show you blocks 8 thru 11. I did get block 12 done but I did not take a picture of it alone. You will find it in row 2, second from the left.  Notice the half blocks in each row. I loved making those. Someday I am going to make a whole quilt of those blocks (a four-patch in a square in a square setting), they are so much fun!


This is not the final arrangement for the quilt. I will try to get a picture taken and get it posted in a few days. In the meantime, stop back and see the final pictures on the mural. Take care, and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment