So, back to what I did get accomplished. Yes, I finished quilting the last few blocks in the quilt I was working on last week. Yes, I did get the out side edge completely quilted. The binding got made today so the goal is to get it machine sewn on and then I will start work on the hand turning part.
My other "setting" time last week was spent basting hexagons and sewing one flower together that will be added to Hex quilt top #1.
Scrappy Hex Quilt #1
Yes, I hate to admit it but I have enough started hexagon quilts in progress that I need to number them. This is my scrappy flowers. All seven fabrics in each flower are a different color, for example 7 different red,seven different yellows, or seven different blues, etc.